| Liverpool defender Virgil van Dijk and Arsenal Women Football Club’s Vivianne Miedema were named Professional Footballers’ Association (PFA) Players’ Player of the Year for the 2018-19 season.
|Van Dijk is the first defender to take the award since Chelsea centre-back John Terry in 2004-05. Manchester City’s Raheem Sterling and Georgia Stanway were named as the Young Players of the Year.
|PFA Player’s Player of the Year:
- Virgil van Dyjk, Liverpool.
- Vivianne Miedema, Arsenal
|PFA Young Player of the Year:
- Raheem Sterling, Manchester City
- Georgia Stanway, Manchester City
|PFA Special Achievement Award:
- Steph Houhgton: Former England and WBA.