Symmetry is when something is made up of two parts that are exactly the same and they are facing each other.
- A line of symmetry divides a figure into two mirror - image halves.
- The line of Symmetry is imaginary line where you could fold the image and have both halves match exactly.
- Letters and line symmetry
- There are some letters which do not have any line symmetry.
- Two lines of symmetry AC and BD
- Infinite lines of symmetry.
- Regular Hexagon:
- Six lines of symmetry AU, ZT, YS, XR, WQ and VP.
Symmetry of tome Standard Geometrical figure.
- Four lines of symmetry AC, BD,GH,EF
- One lines of symmetry OC
- Equilateral Triangle:
- Three lines of symmetry AD, BE and FC.
- Two lines of symmetry PQ and RS