Category : 2nd Class
Science and Technology
GADGETS WE USE
1. Television: It is used to watch television shows and programs to boost knowledge and improve character.
2. Air conditioner: Air conditioner is used to produce cool ventilation inside the buildings.
3. Computers: Computers in homes is used to listen music, reading the news and writing.
4. Mobile phones: Mobile phones are used for voice and simple text messaging services.
5. Refrigerator: Refrigerator is used to keep food cool so that they stay fresh longer.
6. Microwave oven: It is an electric oven that heats and cools food and also used for heating in many industrial processes.
7. Vacuum cleaner: Vacuum cleaner is used to suck up dust and dirt.
8. Washing machine: It is a device used to wash laundry.
Do you know?
Science in Everyday life: Science is everywhere in life. From the time you wake up till the time you sleep and even while sleeping.
1. When you are sleeping the body is still working, the heart still pumping, and even there are dreams in brain. SCIENCE!
2. When you wake up, you go to the bathroom and then you eat your favourite cereal. The digestive system works. SCIENCE!
3. You get ready, maybe walk till the bus stop. The brain controls your posture and you are able to stand straight. SCEINCE!
4. The bus arrives, you get in. Ever wondered how bus worked? The motor and the fuel combustion. SCIENCE!
5. While working in the office, type your document. SCIENCE!
6. When you are ill, take medicine in order to feel better. SCIENCE!
You need to login to perform this action.
You will be redirected in 3 sec