|Write a short story in 150-200 words on the basis of the hints provided. Raghav walked fast. It was getting dark. He then realised that he had lost his way....|
|It was late night. Anjali was about to switch off the light and go to bed when she saw a light outside the window. On close observation she realized that it was a fire.....|
|Lost the Way!|
|Raghav walked fast. It was getting dark. He then realised that he had lost his way. He was scared because he was all alone in that forest. Actually, he had gone to his friend's party at his farmhouse and the farmhouse was on the outskirts of the town. Raghav was new to that area. After having dinner, he wanted to go back home but his friends wanted to stay a little longer. So, he told them that he would go on his own and he left the farmhouse. He thought he will take some vehicle to reach home. But, unfortunately, he did not get anything; so he started to walk. After walking for almost 45 minutes, he realised that he was going in the wrong direction. He was not carrying his mobile phone also. He was really scared what to do because he did not know much about that place. He kept moving, without looking around. He heard some noises coming from the back but he did not turn to look. He just moved on and he thanked God because he had a small torch in his pocket. It was actually a pen. Somehow, he managed to look for the way out and when he was crossing the forest, he searched the road. He stood there, hoping to take lift from somebody. While waiting, a jeep stopped and to his relief, it was the jeep of a forest officer who was on patrol duty. The officer asked Raghav from where he was coming and where would he go. He informed him that he was coming from a birthday party but got lost in the forest. The officer dropped him safely to him and Raghav thanked him for his kind gesture.|
|Fire in The House|
|It was late night. Anjali was about to switch off the light and go to bed when she saw a light outside the window. On a close observation, she realised that it was a fire in the house of the adjacent building. Anjali was a college student, living as a paying guest in one of the flats of Rosewood apartments. She lived with her other two room-mates, and was doing B-Tech from Delhi University. Next day washer semester exam. She was studying for the same when she saw the fire. Earlier she thought that it was some light but, after 2-3 minutes, she realized that it was turning into a disaster. Immediately, she informed the other two flat mates of her. One of them called the fire brigade while she called her friend living in that apartment. Within 8-10 minutes, the fire brigade reached there and all the people were standing outside luckily, as no one was hurt. Next day, when Anjali came back from the college she asked her friend how did the accident happen. She informed her that the flat which caught fire was the flat of a couple who lived in France. They were the NRIs who used to come to India occasionally. By mistake when they had left the house, they forgot to switch off the main switch of the house. Some wires got short circuit and that was the cause of fire. Towards the end, Anjali was happy that due to her quick reaction, somebody's house was saved.|
You need to login to perform this action.
You will be redirected in 3 sec