1. There are total 150 questions in this Online Test.
2. There are four sections in the question paper consisting of Reasoning (25 Questions), Numerical Aptitude (25 Questions), General English (50 Questions) and General Awareness (50 Questions).
3. Total of 90 minutes duration will be given to attempt all the questions.
4. Each question has four options, out of which one option is correct & rest three are incorrect.
5. Each question is allotted 1 (one) mark for correct response. Thus there are maximum 150 marks.
6. For every wrong response 1 (one) mark will be deducted.
You need to login to perform this action.
You will be redirected in 3 sec