1. There are total 155 questions in this Online Test.
2. There are four sections in the question paper consisting of Data Interpretation (35 Questions), Reasoning Ability & Computer Aptitude (45 Questions), General/ Economy/ Banking Awareness (40 Questions) and English Language (35 Questions).
3. Total of 180 minutes duration will be given to attempt all the questions.
4. Each question has five options, out of which one option is correct & rest four are incorrect.
5. Each question is allotted 1 (one) mark for correct response. Thus there are maximum 155 marks.
6. For every wrong response 1 (one) mark will be deducted.
You need to login to perform this action.
You will be redirected in 3 sec