Mirror and Water images
Category : 10th Class
Every human being often comes across mirror or water image of himself/herself or other objects.
So, mirror and water images are common incidents in human life and so everybody is familiar with them.
This chapter leads us mirror and water images of letters, words, numerals, figures, designs etc.
(i) In the problems on mirror images, if not mentioned the mirror is assumed to be placed at vertical right of the object.
(ii) In the problems on water images, if not mentioned the water level is assumed to be the situated horizontally just below the object.
(iii) If the mirror is placed horizontally just below the object, then its mirror image and water image becomes identical.
1. Select the correct mirror image of the Fig. (X).
2. Choose the correct mirror image of the following combination.
T 3 S 4 P 5 H 6
(a) 6 H S 4 P 4 S 3 T (b) H 6 P 5 S 4 T 3
The mirror image is shown below.
3. Select the correct mirror image of the Fig. (X).
4. Choose the correct water image of the given combination.
V A Y U 8 4 3 6
V A Y U 8 4 3 6 Object
------------- Water layer
5. Select the correct water image from the options of the Fig. (X).
You need to login to perform this action.
You will be redirected in 3 sec