Creating the Document
Microsoft Word allows creating, saving, opening and printing a document. MS Word enables menu options and appropriate buttons on the toolbar for creating, saving and opening a document.
To enter text in the document:
- First you need to place the insertion point at the location where you want to type the text.
- Type the text. If a word does not fit on a line then Microsoft Word automatically moves the word to the beginning of the next line.
- Press Enter key to end a short line or a paragraph and to create a blank line.
- Press Tab key to move the insertion point "1/2" to right.
- Press Delete key to remove the character or space immediately to the right of the insertion point.
- Press Backspace key to delete the character or space immediately to the left of the insertion point