Category : 4th Class
After loading MS Word, we get the MS Word window. From here you can start writing the text. The MS Word screen is a simple, user-friendly and highly customizable interface for word processing. Most of the screen is taken up by the actual document being created or edited, but there are several other elements and icons.
Let us get familiarized with some important components of the MS Word screen, from top to bottom:
Match the following
1. Title Bar i. Just below the Menu bar
2. Menu Bar ii. Show name of the document
3. Tool Bar iii. Starts with File and ends with Help
(A) 1, iii; 2,ii; 3,.i
(B) 1, i; 2, ii; 3, iii
(C) 1, ii; 2, i; 3, iii
(D) 1, ii; 2, iii; 3, i
(E) 1, iii; 2, i; 3, ii
(D) Option (D) is matched correctly.
(A) Option (A) is matched incorrectly.
(B) Option (B) is matched incorrectly.
(C) Option (C) is matched incorrectly.
(E) Option (E) is matched incorrectly.
Given below the statements about MS- word. Select the correct statement.
1. Information panel includes information such as the document's current page, section, line and language.
2. Just below your Menu bars is the actual document you are working with.
3. The MS Word screen is a complex, user-friendly and not much highly customizable interface for word processing.
(A) Only 1
(B) 1 and 2
(C) 1 and 3
(D) 2 and 3
(E) All of these
(A) Only statement 1 is correct.
(B) Statement 1 is correct but statement 2 is incorrect. Therefore, option (B) is incorrect.
(C) Statement 1 is correct but statement 3 is incorrect. Therefore, option (C) is incorrect.
(D) Statements 2 and 3 are incorrect. Therefore, option (D) is incorrect.
(E) All the given statements are not correct. Therefore, option (E) is incorrect.
You need to login to perform this action.
You will be redirected in 3 sec